We don’t just make the sale and walk away…we are here for you. Our professional flooring installers meet the highest standards for experience, service and expertise. AT HOME CARPET & FLOORING screens all of our installers before they are sent out on any job to ensure they have all the applicable licenses and insurance.
- LIFETIME INSTALLATION WARRANTY. We understand that during the life of your carpet, changes in temperature and humidity can affect the way your carpet lays. In five years you may need your carpet to be re-stretched. Simply give us a call. We will come out and fix it for FREE. All seams, re-stretches and stair work are warranted for as long as you own your home.
WOOD FLOORING INSTALLATION
- One year warranty on all installations.
- Wood flooring has to endure an entire four seasons in change of temperature and humidity to acclimate. After one full year, a wood floor usually has completely acclimated to its surroundings.
LAMINATE AND VINYL FLOORING INSTALLATION
- All installations are warranted for one year.
- Any damage caused locally (by someone or something other than an AT HOME CARPET & FLOORING Employee or Representative) is not covered by this warranty. However, it may be repairable for a small service fee.
- Any damage caused by pets, pet urine or water damage may be repairable but there is a charge for this service.
- Carpet “wrinkles” that are caused by de-lamination of carpet layers fall under Manufacturer’s Warranty. Any claims regarding de-lamination will be processed by AT HOME CARPET & FLOORING on behalf of the consumer.
- If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.